Technical (Web) Product Manager
- eCommerce - omni-channel - AEM - Travel - Retail
Major Technology and eCommerce Platform optimization
£45-55k + Excellent Bens
Are you looking for your next challenge, somewhere you can have a major influence on the eCommerce technology roadmap and be part of a major optimization of their E2E eCommerce platforms to support a radical expansion and growth of their online and digital strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly IT aware (Web) Product Manager to work for a fantastic group of global retail brands and be fully immersed in a product Team working to successfully stabilize, optimize and scale their end to end eCommerce Technology platform and ultimately provide the best possible digital user experience..
- Capturing requirements from stakeholders within the Group and liaising across Technical, IT and Business teams including distributed and European teams.
- Experience of simple or complex eCommerce platforms ideally with expertise of both stabilizing existing platforms and working with IT Product, Support and Development teams to increase stability, slickness and functionality and enhance/ optimise the User Experience
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills able to assist in the up-skilling and rapid maturing of a more sophisticated Digital and eCommerce stregy and mentality across the Business.
- A strong Technical Product Manager / Web Product Manager background with ideally 3+ years of Product experience, gathering requirements within a product organization, translating into robust user stories and helping to define and deliver the eCommerce technical roadmap.
- Must have experience with Development and Test teams, identifying bugs, driving successful test strategy and linking with Development, UX and IT Support Teams to optimize IT Products and Platforms.
- Additional knowledge experience of Agile, Scrum, Kanban,APIs and collaborating with Scrum Masters and Distributed teams attractive
- Ideally will have experience of supporting, scoping and/or project managing at least one successful eCommerce platform upgrade/ site migration
- Must have good knowledge of Omnichannel and eCommerce Platforms. AEM knowledge an added bonus.
This is a fantastic role working for an established and growing brand with great opportunity to shape and grow the role and to gain International experience.!!
Some home working flex.
Option to be based at locations near Reading, Cheltenham and Guildford
Some International travel required
Target salary £45-55k+ with great flexible benefits
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.