Service Desk Analyst - Wiltshire (Bath) - up to £27
I am looking for an experienced and professional Service Desk Analyst/ Problem Management Analyst to join our international client based in Wiltshire, ideally with SC clearance.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of all of the problem records within the Operational Service Management (OSM) team. The OSM Problem Manager's key responsibilities are to ensure that the client's contractual KPIs are achieved, the MSPs are performing effectively, reports are produced as per the agreed timescales, third party contractual obligations are implemented to meet agreed requirements, risks are minimised, governance structures are maintained and business continuity is implemented per the Contract. This role involves a detailed knowledge of the agreed contractual requirements and the ability to work in a highly pressurized client operational environment, demonstrating full situational awareness and delivering clear and concise updates at the expected tempo.
To apply you should have:
* Operational Problem Management experience
* Ability to cope under pressure in a highly visible military environment
* Ability to work under their own initiative without constant guidance
* Investigating Incidents using the 5Y's to identify Root Cause
* Comprehensive knowledge of ITIL processes, ideally ITIL certified
* Familiarity with secure system development and Government security standards
* Ability to produce the necessary documentation
* Analytical skills to facilitate investigation and diagnosis of root cause
* Adherence to appropriate standards and procedures
* Ability to work in close co-operation with customer and MSP staff
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you are willing to enhance your career, please APPLY NOW for further details.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply