Senior Marketing Insight Analyst
£50,000 - £57,000 (+10% bonus)
Are you and experience Marketing Insight Analys? Are you interested in B2B publishing and business insights? Would you like to work for a FTSE 250 company?
A global, multi-brand information business who provide critical data, price reporting, insight and analysis to global and specialist markets are looking for Senior Marketing Insight Analyst to join an impressive marketing team and help the group companies to lead their marketing analytics capabilities, enable them to make better, faster and more data-driven decisions about their products, communications and commercial strategies. This business is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index and the group actively manages a portfolio of B2B businesses across Asset Management; Pricing, Data & Market Intelligence and Banking & Finance. They operate where information, data and convening market participants support our clients' critical activities. Their impressive offices are based in the heart of the City with excellent travel links to the rest of London and top shops, restaurants and nightlight on their doorstep.
* Consult with internal stakeholders to understand the requirements for data collection, processing and analysis
* Oversee the design and implementation of reports and dashboards that track key business metrics and deliver meaningful and actionable insights to stakeholders
* Develop an in-depth understanding of customers to help guide marketing strategy and product development
* Play a key role in the development and execution of our audience growth strategy
* Proven track record in data management and analysis for a B2B financial business
* Experience in customer analytics
* Experience defining and tracking KPIs to understand and analysis marketing effectiveness
* Experience manipulating large sets of data
* Good knowledge of the following (or similar) tools: Google Analytics, DataStudio, FastStats, Salesforce, Qlik
* Experience with techniques such as segmentation, trend analysis, customer profiling, lifetime value and customer journey analysis
This is an incredible opportunity to join well respected business which continues to develop and grow. Don't miss your chance, apply now!