Senior Manager - Forensic Analytics
This is your opportunity to join my client's growing Forensic Technology team. They work with their national Forensic practice and other experienced professionals around the world to undertake a wide range of fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations. We also help our clients harness technology to pro-actively identify and address related challenges in a variety of industries. The Forensic Analytics team collates, reviews and analyses large and disparate datasets to detect issues and anomalies and report on its findings. It designs and builds innovative solutions to compliance and risk issues in the financial crime and regulatory fields and provides specialist services to large and complex data-driven projects throughout the wider firm.
Their rapidly growing team comprises a group of specialists drawn from a wide range of different professional and technical backgrounds. They apply their combined skills and experience to find new ways to solve their clients' most complex data and analysis challenges. Whether your Financial Crime experience is gained from Compliance, Business or Technology you will find opportunities to both grow your portfolio of skills and lead at what you do best.
As a member of the Financial Crime team within Forensic your focus will be on the technical elements of forensic and advisory engagements including anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud, bribery and corruption.
Your role will include responsibilities for managing client projects, and you will enjoy working directly with clients to understand the challenges they face and design, propose and deliver solutions that address them. You will be expected to identify additional opportunities arising from the work you have been involved in and to contribute to the securing of further business from them. As an experienced manager of teams you will enjoy mentoring, motivating and training junior team members to further develop their skills. In return for your continued success, interest and commitment, my client will provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program and a structured career path.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Providing subject matter expertise to our Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring team on the selection, functional requirements, design and testing of Transaction Monitoring solutions
- Providing leadership and guidance on the best approach to analysing complex Financial Crime business issues, from determining initial risks and issues through to implementation
- Scoping and leading the delivery of analytical work, supporting and guiding junior team members as required
- Management and quality control of functional work streams in a wide range of project contexts
- Leveraging your skills and experience to support the development of proposals and marketing propositions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a technical or analytical based subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, statistical etc.)
- Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime domain expertise acquired from a Compliance, Business or IT perspective
- Demonstrable experience of rules engine implementations in a Financial Crime compliance context
- The ability to independently query, analyse and interpret data from a wide variety of information systems using analytical tools
- A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context. Including the ability to propose a solution and effectively communicate this at various levels within organisations to gain the appropriate support.
- Experience of leading and mentoring teams through analysis and implementations from a functional perspective
- Knowledge of a market leading rules engine based solution for Financial Crime compliance (e.g. Actimize, Norcom, Mantas, BAe Detica, SAS etc.)
My client is looking to pay anywhere from 90k basic with good benefits on top.
The chance to work for a globally recognised company.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are an Senior Forensic Professional and this is something you may be interested in then please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
Director, Forensic, Financial Crime, Transaction Monitoring