Senior IT Project Manager (Cisco Networks & Data Centres) - Surbiton - £55,000 - £70,000
A large-scale technology enterprise in Surbiton, Surrey are urgently seeking a new Senior Project Manager with experience of delivering significant IT change - particularly large-scale Cisco network implementations and data centre migrations / refresh projects. They are a business which is investing heavily in an IT transformation programme to completely update and refresh their internal systems so it is an exciting period of change for a Project Manager to be joining the organisation.
You will manage the delivery of new systems in a hybrid environment - both Agile and traditional project delivery. Working closely with 3rd party Cisco Network providers and internal technical teams you will help to revolutionise the technology landscape for this international business - also helping them move further into the cloud and operate under a co-location model.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as an IT Project Manager
- Significant experience of delivering Cisco Network implementations and upgrades
- Extensive experience of managing data centre migration and refresh projects
- Experience of cloud infrstructure projects would be an advantage
- Agile and traditional project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Salary of circa £55,000 - £65,000
- £5,000 car allowance
- Flexible working
- An excellent career opportunity to grow within a large IT PMO and transformation programme
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview ASAP. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.