Senior Digital Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
This innovative and disruptive start up are aggressively expanding both in the UK and overseas. They are operating in the hugely growing space of on demand apps. They have already seen huge success in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham and are about to gain series B funding to continue this growth internationally in Spain. As an app based business, everything they do revolves around digital. Hence, this role is critical to their growth in the UK.
They are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join the team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. This is a senior role with potential for rapid growth into management. They are looking for someone who can provide marketing analysis and insights around lifetime customer value,
You will be working with the creative and marketing operations to provide data driven insights and reporting around digital campaigns.
- Provide analysis on paid marketing channels
- understand and deliver insights on social channels like facebook, twitter, youtube
- A/B tests and analysing the results
- Integrate marketing data and company data through APIs and SQL is a benefit
- Suggest analytical and reporting tools that may deliver further insight
- Test and learn to monitor results
- mobile attribution is a benefit
- Work with creative and digital operations to deliver on digital strategy
- Look at key word optimisation
- Optimisation of website
They are looking for someone who can bring ideas to the team, who is keen to expand their skill level and knowledge. They offer lots of opportunity to expand into areas such as coding and modelling if these interest you.
- Skilled with Google Analytics or other web analytics software platforms
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau is desirable
- Skills with SQL and being able to extract relevant information from various sources
- Understanding of digital analytics platforms
- Interest in working in a growing business
- Strong listener and detailed thinker
If you are not interested in this role but are interested in hearing about roles within Data and Analytics, please do get in touch with me on 0207 612 3817 as I work on opportunities from £25,000 - £150,000