Data Processing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Data Processing Manager Role
A full service agency who work on a global level are looking to expand their data processing team. They offer both quantitative, qualitative and integrated solutions. They work with blue chip clients like Google and BBC to name a few.
They are looking for someone to provide data processing support to the quant division which has massively grown over the last year. You would be
- Managing complex projects
- Be a key support member of the team for junior staff
- Manage own workload
- Provide data processing support
- Use Merlin and other tools for processing.
Requirements of Data Processing Manager
- Experience within data processing role
- Knowledge of Merlin is a benefit
- Attention to detail
- Team player
They offer great benefits like 25 days holiday, annual bonus, free breakfast and snacks and socials throughout the year. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their knowledge and take a step up into a senior role.