Senior Consultant/Manager- Pharmaceutical Analytics Consulting
In this role you will be supporting my client's core advisory services, and using a range of analytical tools and technologies to deal with data issues to help reveal new opportunities to their clients through better use of their data. We work with leading blue chip clients to help them realise the value of their data.
This ranges from generating reliable information (e.g. data quality, mastering, governance) to diagnostic analysis (e.g. reconciling financial data) and value-added analysis(e.g. improving operational performance) in areas relating to customers, workforce, finance, operations, supply chain, fraud, risk and regulatory.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Leading workstreams on client projects, including stakeholder management, resourcing, and deliverable quality assurance.
- Supporting proposal development, against RFPs and other client requirements.
- Supporting proposition development based on our expertise and current client industry issues.
- Supporting the development of thought leadership supporting analytics in Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Supporting recruitment of further team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong project management skills, with experience of leading several analytics projects or workstreams for clients is essential.
- The ability to determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Sector specific expertise gained in Healthcare & Life Sciences (including large and medium pharma clients) is essential.
- Specific experience in pharma commercial analytics, manufacturing process improvement, performance management, anti-bribery and corruption, regulatory compliance and digital (web, app, social, etc) marketing would be desirable.
- Delivering a broad range of data engagements in areas such as Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Migration, Management Reporting, Master and Meta Data Management and Advanced Analytics would be desirable.
My client is looking to pay anywhere from 50k basic with a fantastic flexible benefits package on top.
The chance to work for a globally recognised company.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role is something you may be interested in then please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
Data Science, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Analytics, Stakeholder Management, Data, Consultancy