Sales and Marketing Analyst
Who are they?
A global digital education company, with offices in central London, are looking for someone with strong analysis to work alongside their sales and marketing teams.
They provide online and in person learning solutions for schools and teachers of all levels. Culturally they offer a collaborative environment with a focus on digital, innovation and using data deliver insights across all of the business.
Sales and Marketing Analyst role?
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Sales and Marketing Analyst will be there to provide insight into consumer behaviours and needs. You will look at how consumers interact with the brand and guide strategy to help them deliver the best products, services and experiences for their customers.
- Data analysis and insights on how to optimise targeting
- Developing reports that show accurate measurement and testing to support future marketing plans
- Measuring sales and marketing performance
- Using initiative to provide analytical solutions to various questions
- Spearhead the promotion of a data led strategy for the business
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities for the sales team
- Report on marketing statistics to stakeholders and communicate clearly your results and
Sales and Marketing Analyst Requirements
- Experience in an analytical role
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong communication
- Ability to infer insights and deliver these to a business
- Knowledge of SQL to extract data for analysis
- Advanced / strong Excel