Project Manager - Southampton - up to £42,000
Do you want to work for a high-profile, award-winning service provider in Southampton? Do you want a role that will give you an exciting professional challenge across both technology change and business change, but still support a healthy work / life balance? If the answer is yes, then this could be the perfect role for you...
We are partnered with an "employer of choice" in Southampton that is urgently seeking a new Project Manager to lead the delivery of a number of IT and software implementation projects - the replacement of legacy systems and the associated business change. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to get experience of a wide variety of different projects and methodologies.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A successful track record as a Project Manager
- Experience of working on IT related projects - infrastructure or software
- Prince 2 or a similar methodology would be an advantage
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects would also be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- A personable, consultative approach
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £35,000 - £42,000 depending on skills and experience
- 5% Pension
- Bupa Healthcare
- Life Assurance 4x Salary
- Free Parking
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Project manager CV to Ben West ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.