Oracle & SQL DBA
We are currently working with a well known organisation in Cambridge who are looking to hire an Oracle DBA, who also has strong SQL Server skills, on an initial six month piece of work.
You will be working with a project team to review, maintain, troubleshoot and correct production and non-production databases (Oracle 10G &11G, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012) in a busy data centre environment while maintaining best practice as suggested by ITIL and industry principles.
The right candidate will also be involved in the build of new test systems, including high-availability Oracle and SQL Server based solutions.
You wll have:
* Extensive experience of administrating Oracle databases and SQL databases in a production environment and non-production environments.
* Strong commercial experience equating to an OCP and/or MCSE/MCDBA certification
* Oracle 12c/11G/10G/9i, Oracle RMAN backup & Recovery, Data Guard, Oracle Warehouse
* SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2005
* Strong skills in SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and DTS
* SQL Server Availability Groups and Clustering
* Extensive experience of backup and recovery, high availability and disaster recovery
* Tuning and management of database security in a non-production environment
* Scripting skills including ability to create stored procedures
* Any .NET, BizTalk, Powershell and ITIL skills will be viewed favourably.
Please send in a CV today for further information.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply