Marketing & Data Science Consultant
£70,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced candidate passionate about media mix modelling, econometric modelling, and the world of marketing and data science?
A global player in the Market Research field, showcasing a marketing sciences division that offers international reach, operating in countries around the world. They provide cutting edge consumer research for their bespoke clientele and are currently looking for someone to join their Marketing and Data Science team, made up of skilled Statisticians and Marketing Scientists. You would be the lead UK analyst for media mix and econometric modelling, and take responsibility for various analytical projects, so it is essential that you have a strong statistical background. In return you will benefit from access to industry and market experts across the marketing and data sciences field.
- Would involve running analytical projects in the field of media mix modelling (MMM) and econometric modelling, to deliver meaningful analytical insights
- Will be focussed on working with client solution teams to drive growth using MMM
- Will be responsible for a range of statistical analysis, including segmentation, regression, factor analysis, brand mapping, and CHAID using SPSS/R
- Extensive knowledge of media mix and econometric modelling will allow you to take charge of a team of econometricians and statisticians
- Demonstrable experience with statistical approaches and experience using SPSS and R will support your bespoke statistical analysis
- Will be very experienced delivering insights to both technical and non-technical parties, in order to perform ad-hoc presentations to clients
If this fits your experience, and you are looking for an incredibly exciting opportunity, hit apply now!