Manager/Senior Manager- Data Analytics- Consultancy
My client's rapidly growing Forensic Analytics team is in high demand. As part of the one of the world's leading providers of Forensic and Dispute Advisory services my client are constantly sought out by high-profile organisations who need to perform extensive, complex and often urgent investigations into their business operations and data.
The client's Systems Intelligence experts help our clients develop a detailed understanding of the data retained within their information systems to locate, extract, document and advise on their contents and then determine exactly what may be concluded from them.
- On a typical project you will work directly with clients and their IT teams and legal advisors to help them resolve high-profile legal, commercial or regulatory issues or disputes.
- You will rapidly build a detailed understanding of their systems architecture, pinpoint and extract relevant data within it and finally guide investigative teams of lawyers and forensic accountants to efficiently and accurately review the information available.
- In between projects you will use your constantly growing experience to identify and secure new business opportunities for our team.
- You will have a broad perspective of the issues that may be encountered when managing diverse teams and of strategies to overcome them.
- You will have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven expertise in understanding systems data, in particular transactional databases, gained in compliance, investigative or IT management roles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to document technical findings for non-technical audiences to a very high standard
- Experience analysing data, ideally in a technically hands-on capacity using SQL, SAS, R or similar software
- The desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of their work in a business context
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
My client is looking to pay anywhere from 50-90k basic with a good pension, private healthcare and bonus on top with the package.
The chance to work for a globally recognised company.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are an ambitious and motivated Data Analytics professional looking for a new opportunity then please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
Consultant, Consultancy, Analytics, Data Analyst, SQL, SAS, R