Harnham is looking for a Dynamics GP specialist focused in the role of managing and maintaining the company's ERP environment and its related systems. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the companies Dynamics GP deployment and its integrated Warehouse Management Systems.
- Providing implementation, consultation, and support services during installations, upgrades and customizations
- Providing recommendations and suggestions to improve business processes to better use the various functions provided by Dynamics GP.
- Providing administration level support and instructions for developing a self-sufficient user base.
- Documenting and analyzing business processes and procedures as they relate to GP.
- Effectively communicating with staff and senior management all matters related to Dynamics GP.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL Views, and SmartList Builder.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems degree
- Preferably experience with a WMS software solution, (products like Dematic, Accellos, etc)
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
HOW TO APPLY? :
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page.