Infrastructure Engineer - DV Cleared
Infrastructure Engineer - Windows
A Leading Financial Service are looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Engineer - DV CLEARANCE A MUST
Day to Day Responsibilities
* In depth technical support of a Windows desktop solution, including troubleshooting and problem/defect root cause analysis seeing through to full resolution.
* Management of virtual desktop infrastructures hosted within Citrix XenDesktop
* Windows desktop patching; and software packaging and deployment.
* Creation and maintenance of Windows desktop automated builds (SCCM)
* Maintenance of AD Group Policies applicable to the desktop estate
* Work in a disciplined and structured manner in accordance with ITIL based service management processes
* Use proactive monitoring methods/tools to identify problem prevention and continual improvement opportunities.
* Update and administration of any changes to asset information.
* Handle customer problems promptly; escalate issues according to established procedures.
* Be agreeable to participating in a 24x7 call-out rota and working some evenings and weekends if necessary.
* Develop and maintain customer and third party relationships
* Continual Service Improvement
*Experience of analytical troubleshooting in a Windows desktop environment.
*Support of Citrix XenDesktop environment 5.6 or above.
*Active Directory Management
*Previous experience of working towards ITIL standards
*Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar/related role
*Complex problem management experience, preferably in a Multi-Vendor environment
*Formal IT qualification - HNC or equivalent
*Experience of supporting App-V packages/infrastructure
*Software packaging and deployment experience. Experience with MS SCCM 2012 would be an advantage.
*Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field)
*MUST BE DV CLEARED
Register and Apply
Login and Apply