Head of IT Experience (Healthcare) - London - circa £100,000 - £110,000 + 15% bonus
A global private healthcare organisation in central London is seeking a new Head of IT Experience to work with key internal clients and stakeholders - managing relationships with VIP, senior medical professionals and designing / delivering an exceptional IT Service to meet their needs. Reporting directly to the new CIO, you will operate in a high-profile role that is critical to the effective delivery of technology to some of the most important internal customers in the business.
Your role will be an interesting mix of responsibilities - You will head up two separate technical teams responsible for IT, applications and imaging systems service delivery, but you will also be the face of IT to some of the most important user groups, internal customers and senior medical stakeholders across the UK organiastion. You will be responsible for relationship management and user experience for those senior stakeholders - ensuring the IT service meets their needs and enables their own delivery.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Experience of managing IT / technology service delivery to the healthcare sector
- Experience of managing relationships with key stakeholders and / or important customers at a senior level
- Experience of designing an effective IT service based on quality user experience
- A background in the healthcare / clinical sector - experience of dealing with senior medical professionals is key.
- Any knowledge and experience with medical imaging systems would be a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the gravitas to operate effectively with senior stakeholders
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- A basic salary of circa £100,000 to £110,000 depending on skills and experience
- 15% bonus
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- up to 30 days holiday
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.