Head of Data Management - Copenhagen
Harvey Nash Consulting (Scotland) Limited
Copenhagen Municipality, Copenhagen
bonus, holidays, ex pat tax
£140,000 to £175,000 Per Annum
Although this role is a key position within a banking environment; our client is happy to consider an alternative background as long as the data environment deals with high volume live data. For example a large scale retail, ecommerce, on line gambling or similar high volume pricing focused environment as well as individuals who currently have the financial services experience. You will understand the complexities of managing enterprise data across a diverse and fast moving scalable environment and be used to dealing with tight deadlines and legacy complexity. With a background in managing major change up to executive level, you will be aware of the wider data landscape within the market.
You will be a technologist by trade and education and will be familiar with legacy and big data platforms and have an interest in how Machine Learning can automate and improve the production of data in an enterprise. The terms Master Data Management, Operational Workflow and Data Quality will have given you professional battle scars and you will be a thought leader in how our client can do a better job in addressing these challenges.
The qualifications you need
* Ideally 10+ years working in IT.
* Track record in the definition and delivery the data management strategy for a large scale, regulated environment
* Experience in an SME capacity in previous roles providing the key link between the internal client and IT.
* Experience in relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction
* A genuine passion for data and the benefits that good data management can bring to an organisation
* Experience of product management and delivery of technical platforms to support Data Operations.
* Proven experience in working with in both Agile and Waterfall environments. Ideally certified.
* Proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical teams.
* Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
* Experienced working in a Matrix organisation. Operating collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external global teams to develop strategies that meet business goals.
* Excellent written and verbal English is essential for success in this role. Command of another European language an advantage
For an informal discussion please call Kirsteen at Harvey Nash on 0044 (0)144 343 3284
Register and Apply
Login and Apply