Group Senior Enterprise Architect
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Up to £100,000 + 20-40% Bonus, Car allowance + more!
A large business currently going through a significant period of change is looking to appoint a new and pivotal role to its senior management team in the capacity of a Senior Domain Architect. As a Senior Architect this role will have architectural responsibility for primary business domains and Enabling Functions (includes Corporate functions such as HR, Finance, Risk and Legal) . This responsibility will cover all architecture direction, planning and design work within these areas and will ensure the IT landscape therein is architecturally fit for purpose, compliant and strategically aligned This role is a senior management positions and will require the job holders to manage and integrate related functions and to work across the business. They will manage relationships at a senior level and will plan and organise work for at least a year ahead (although often more than this). Role holders may be responsible for functional strategy, and will make a contribution to broader business strategy. They will also be responsible for the development of policies in their own area, and for driving continuous improvement across the service areas managed.
Key Skills & Experience Requirements
· Extensive experience of working in IT and architecture within large complex corporate environments
· Proven track record in Retail and/or Financial Services with strong technology understanding
· Self-starter, results driven, delivery focused, change agent, high EQ, analytic, problem solver
· Strong consultancy and communication skills facilitating, presenting, driving decisions to closure
· Track record of producing multi-year IT plans and road maps
· Worked as IT design lead on major programmes
· Operates at senior Exec levels, but can also work at ground-level
Register and Apply
Login and Apply