Group Senior Domain Infrastructure Architect
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Senior Domain Infrastructure Architect
Circa £95,000, up to 40% Bonus, Car allowance & more.
Manchester City Centre A market leading organisation based in Manchester City Centre are currently looking for a Infrastructure Senior Domain Architect to lead and manager senior teams to provide support to the provision of high quality to senior management and set functional strategy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy. The successful candidate will manage relationships at a senior level and will plan and organise work for at least a year ahead, further to this will be responsible for functional strategy, and will make a contribution to broader business strategy, covering all architecture direction, planning and design.
Key Skills & Experience Requirements;
· Extensive experience of working in IT and architecture within large complex corporate environments
· Proven track record in Retail and/or Financial Services with strong technology understanding
· Self-starter, results driven, delivery focused, change agent, high EQ, analytic, problem solver
· Strong consultancy and communication skills facilitating, presenting, driving decisions to closure
· Track record of producing multi-year IT plans and road maps
· Worked as IT design lead on major programmes
· Operates at senior Exec levels, but can also work at ground-level
Register and Apply
Login and Apply