Greater Manchester, Manchester
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
You will be responsible for helping the organisation to change their existing ETL code from a Python scripted code into a PL/SQL driven solution. Furthermore, the business are going through a large scale migration away from legacy applications and systems into an Oracle ERP system; you will be responsible in the long term for contributing to the strategy of this project, as well as being hands on with PL/SQL and an ETL tool such as Alteryx.
* Strong PL/SQL knowledge
* Experience of defining ETL strategy by reviewing the existing ETL architecture / technical platform and identifying, agreeing and implementing improvement opportunities.
* An appreciation of ETL methodology and a broad ETL tool knowledge
* An understanding of Oracle technologies and databases
* An ability to design, implement and document ETL solutions to migrate data from source to target systems in an effective and repeatable manner. This could involve the development of new ETL capabilities, or making enhancements to existing capabilities.
* Experience of implementing data transformation and data cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data usability and quality.
Please get in touch today for further information.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply