Digital Marketing, Automation and Personalisation - Online Gaming
£100,000 - £130,000
This amazing new Director-level role at one of the world's largest online gaming & betting brands is perfect if you're a senior marketer with an irrepressible passion for data and tech. This role came about as a result of extensive talks with Google about Digital Marketing, Data and how to get the most out of technology. In the role, you will be responsible for innovation, automation and personalisation, implementing and evangelising new technology to create a best-in-class Digital Marketing function.
- ENGAGE - You'll be responsible for the Marketing Communications and Engagement strategy for a huge non-active customer base. Use creativity, personalisation and cutting edge technology to re-engage customers.
- AUTOMATE - With numerous manual processes in action now, you will be required to utilise technology to automate wherever possible leaving more time for segmentation, thought and creativity.
- OPTIMISE - With more automated processes you will be able to spend more time engaging with customer data, and thinking of new creative ways to reach them. Use your analytical skills and passion for perfection to ensure new and innovative ways to approach Digital Marketing.
- EVANGELISE - Become a genuine leader in the space. This role has been coined as the "future of ROI within the business" by senior stakeholders who will be looking to you to hold the torch for Digital Marketing Technology. You will eat, sleep and breathe innovation and constantly be hunting for the next big tool or product.
- Must be an absolute subject-matter expert - a track record of successful Marketing Automation and Personalisation is essential.
- Must be highly numerate and analytical - the likelihood is you will have previously worked in Analytics, and be able to navigate Data Lakes.
- Must be extremely technically minded - the ideal candidate will be scouring the globe for innovative new technology and have a genuine passion for all things Digital
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-traffic eCommerce environment is desirable - the ideal candidate will have been responsible for personalisation strategy at a big player in the Digital tech space already
If successful in your application, you will receive a basic salary ranging from £100,000 to £130,000 + a bespoke benefits package. Relocation packages are available.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham. 020 8408 6070
Digital Marketing, Search, Personalisation, Attribution, DMP, Programmatic, Display, Data, Technology, Gambling, Online, Web, Director, Automation, Engagement, Data Lake, Big Data, Single Customer View, eCommerce, Strategy