We are working with a client who is seeking an experienced Data Modeller to help with an implementation of an ERP system, the largest of its kind to date, away from current legacy systems and services.
The candidate will fill a new role in order to document, in a structured and consistent way, the conceptual, logical and physical data models for a number of legacy systems and thereafter document the new Core System to assist in the data management and data conversion activities on Core Systems programme.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Understand and document legacy/as-is Data Structures and the current data mastering for legacy systems.
* To work with the Core systems Infor Data Analysts to understand and document where relevant business data is to be held as well as the data mastering for the Core systems.
* To map the as-is and to-be data models to support the auditability of the Data Team and reduce complex data mappings/migration risk
* To document data models based on top-down (business focussed) and bottom-up (systems or solutions focussed) using unified modelling language (UML) / entity relationship models and software
* Surface any issues with data integrity, data mapping activities and data transformations when using a structured ETL approach
Please send your CV for further information.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply