£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
An opportunity to work in a consultancy team based in a leading media agency. They work with FTSE 100 blue-chip clients to aid them with key marketing challenges. Working on a wide range of business challenges, they work with senior stakeholders from marketing and provide data driven insights to advise them on their business.
As a Data Manager, you will be an integral member of the project team getting involved with some innovative analysis methods and techniques. You will also be overseeing the analysis and development of the more junior team members, providing recommendations and support. Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on delivery of projects
- Developing new techniques, products and services to their clients
- Support with new business pitches and initiative
- Decide on best choice of analytical method for the desired project and deliver insight from findings
- Continually seek to learn and develop new skills from other team members and departments
- Collaborate internally to create the best solution for client
- Understand the crux of the clients business need
Requirements of Data Manager
- Numerate degree
- Experience using statistical methods within a commercial environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Track record of delivering analytical projects
- Knowledge of time-series modelling, marketing mix modelling a plus
- Knowledge of statistical packages like SAS or R
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation, who thrive on being collaborative and adaptable. As a business, you will get exposure to a variety of projects but also a culture of sharing knowledge and creativity.
The consultancy arm of the business is a growing venture and one which is massively expanding, hence offering the right candidate the chance to tailor this role to their skill set.
If you feel that you are looking for that new challenge, and consider yourself to be statistical but also looking for variety of projects - this could be a great role.