Data Integration Director
£50,000 - £55,000
A respected global agency are looking for a senior hire into their Data and Technology team covering EMEA. With amazing open plan offices overlooking the Thames, and an extensive list of work life balance benefits, this agency are one the most progressive and innovative to work for in London.
The role of Data Integration Director
This role is based within the overall Analytics and Insight team that covers anything from research, advanced analytics, technology operations, reporting and data management. This role will essentially be to design and implement the delivery of a data management solution.
- Act as the lead throughout development and implementation of data warehousing solution
- Integrating data from a variety of source systems
- Using SQL Server Management Studios for client data management
- Using Microsoft BI for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes
- Working with Analytics and Insights team to provide relevant data sets for client's reporting dashboards (Tableau and Omniscope) or other visualisation tools
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party providers
Requirements of Data Integration Director
- Knowledge of SQL for data reporting
- Knowledge of building and maintaining automated ETL processes
- Experience with T-SQL for building data warehouses
- Ability to design client reporting models
- Awareness of visualisation tools
- Knowledge of web analytics is a plus
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about data and technology and bridging the gap between analytics to deliver client service.