Data & Insights Executive
Are you passionate about media and all things analytical?
An established media group who specialise in reaching audiences across the travel, retail and the smart cities environment are looking for a media data analyst to join an exciting new part of the business. Based on the four key components of media, content, data and technology from a consumer perspective, they effectively build relationships to engage their global audience and deliver insights for their clients. The Data & Insights Executive will support in providing travel intelligence by sourcing, interrogating and analysing data and in return you will have the opportunity to work for an exciting new business arm of the media group.
Role of a Data & Insights Executive
- Perform deep dives into the data to help support decisions and provide solutions for the business
- Using a range of analytical tools and methods to help provide relevant insights for client's
- Help to build database of relevant market trends by carrying out desk research
- Perform exploratory analysis to tell stories from data and help in making commercial business decisions
- Identifying key use cases to support sales and product activities such as the development of pitch presentations
Requirements of a Data & Insights Executive
- Ideally media or agency experience to hit the ground running
- Experience or interest in aviation
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working collaboratively across other teams
- Ability to problem solve with a strong analytical focus
- An interest in client business issues, consumer trends, market developments
If you are interested in this exciting new role please apply now!