£40,000 - £46,000
Are you a conversion rate expert? Are you interested in working for a FTSE 250 business? If yes, this might be the role for you!
A global, multi-brand information business who provide critical data, price reporting, insight and analysis to global and specialist markets are looking for a CRO Manager to join an impressive marketing team and help the group companies to optimise conversions and user journeys across their campaigns, web portfolio and mobile apps. This business is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. The group actively manages a portfolio of information B2B businesses across Asset Management; Pricing, Data & Market Intelligence and Banking & Finance. They operate where information, data and convening market participants support our clients' critical activities. Their impressive offices are based in the heart of the City with excellent travel links to the rest of London and top shops, restaurants and nightlight on their doorstep.
In this role, you will help to champion a culture of optimisation and experimentation and continually help to improve the customer journey. The role will report into the Director of Marketing Technology & Data, and will be part of the broader central technology function.
* Lead on A/B and MVT testing
* Drive the CRO strategy and support execution and implementation
* Own and manage the respective CRO tools (quantitative analytics, qualitative analytics, testing, personalisation, landing page builder etc.)
* Train internal stakeholders on CRO methodologies and tools
* Ensure the customer journey is optimised from an operational, commercial and user experience perspective
* Responsible for the delivery of reporting to senior management including monthly performance summaries on KPI's such as funnel analysis
Experience & Knowledge:
* Proven experimentation, personalisation and user analysis skills
* Experience with a variety of tools and technologies that support the CRO function: A/B split testing / multivariate testing (eg. Googe Optimize, Optimizely, VWO), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, User Testing (eg. Mouseflow, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, etc.), voice of customer analysis, CRM, CMS, Excel
* Strategic and hands-on optimisation experience
* Stakeholder management
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a successful business and lead their CRO function. Don't miss out. Apply now!