£35,000 - £45,000
Established in 2012, a growing research and data consultancy that capture the voice of the consumer. They are experts at collecting the core consumer data that is critical to any business, and delivering the data analysis and insight to their clients. They offer a range of services from online data collection, advanced bespoke online surveys, conjoint analysis or online dashboards and portals. They bridge the gap between offering an advanced technology solution and understanding the research behind the insights. They partner with both other research consultancies and a range of blue-chip clients.
Role of Consultant
They have a flat structure offering flexibility to their staff. Rather than splitting the data functions, all of their consultants handle everything from briefing with the client, project managing, conducting the analysis, scripting and data processing and delivering the results. Hence they are looking for well-rounded individuals who want to expand their skill set.
- Working with clients to understand their needs and initial brief
- Designing and collecting data from online surveys
- Scripting using ConfirmIT
- Reporting on analysis using Reportal and other reporting tools
- Performing relevant analysis for specific projects
- Using Merlin for data processing
Requirements of Consultant
- Extensive experience within market research operations
- Experience in scripting / data processing
- ConfirmIT or Merlin experience in a benefit
- Knowledge of SPSS is a benefit
- Attention to detail and focused approach
- Strong stakeholder management and client facing
This business are massively growing and already have over 40 in the office, they are owned by a bigger market research firm and are based in lovely central London offices fully equipped with break out areas, kitchen, lounge and an open plan environment. They have a competitive list of benefits that we can discuss.