Business Intelligence Manager
Excellent Benefits Package
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Business Intelligence Manager/BI Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Excellent Benefits package and the opportunity to create and strategize.
Are you motivated by a challenge? Do you thrive in engaging a business in data and BI? Are you a proven data and BI strategist?
I am looking for all of the above, to work with a large and well-established organisation within the wholesale industry. With a customer base of over 100,000 retailers, large product lines and over 60 branches you will be working with some large and varied data sets.
Your responsibility will be to ensure the business adopts the use of Business Intelligence and data in order to improve strategic decision-making. You will achieve this by ensuring the business is able to fully utilise its data sets and manage the implementation of the solution into the business decision making process.
* Developing and implementing plans for improving business intelligence.
* Working with business stakeholders to define business KPIs.
* Ensuring the business moves towards a self-service strategy.
* Working with power users of the reporting tool to advise on best practices and best use of data.
* Working with the Data Quality Manager and IT Compliance Managers to develop data quality reporting and relevant audit control reporting.
* Working with database administrators to ensure that the databases feeding the reporting platforms are tuned for optimal performance.
* Managing the day to day activities of the team, and ensuring managerial duties are completed.
* Working with the business, IT team, external partners and project managers to refine reporting needs.
* Defining and applying database schemes.
* Ensuring accuracy of data, testing and representation of data.
* You will need strong business facing and 'soft' skills.
* Results driven with the ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge.
* Hands-on Business Intelligence background, ideally within the retail or wholesale sector.
* Confident and experienced in working with large and complex data-sets.
* Previous experience of managing a BI team.
* Proven track record of implementing BI solutions into an organisation, developing strategy and ensuring the integration of the solution into the business.
* Previous experience with Microstrategy is desirable.
This is a great role for the right candidate, please apply as soon as possible to Michael Tyrrell at Harvey Nash by following the link.
If you are interested to keep up with latest movements in the BI and Data market space then please connect, or get in touch. I specialise in the BI and Data space and would love to hear from you.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply