Surrey, Kingston upon Thames
Harvey Nash has been engaged by a market leading organisation in the credit management and data analytics industry to source and secure a contract Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract. The organisation are transitioning from legacy applications and processes and are implementing a new technology stack. As a result they require a Business Analyst with a proven track record of change delivery, system analysis, process analysis within a fast paced and regulated environment. As the Business Analyst you will be developing new business systems and conducting business process reviews whilst working closely with technical teams and a broad range of stakeholders.
The successful Business Analyst:
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst
- Line management of other business analysts
- Experience of operating in a high-pressure/fast paced/regulated environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to act as the interface between business and technical teams
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and resilient
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a market leading organisation embarking on an exciting business change and transformation journey. If you feel like you possess the relevant skills and experiences required for this Business Analyst position then please apply for a confidential conversation.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply