Application Analyst - SAP (HR and payroll)
West Midlands, Birmingham
£35,000 to £43,000 Per Annum
Application Support Analyst - SAP (HR and Payroll) - Birmingham at £35 to £43k pa
My prestigious client in Birmingham is looking for a strong Application / Software Support Analyst who has had exposure to SAP technologies in particular HR and Payroll modules.
The following are essential requirements for the role:
* Demonstrable and practical configuration experience in SAP Payroll and HR and the key integration points with other SAP modules
* Knowledge of Shared Service Centres, the support frameworks which underpin them and experience of carrying out application support activities within this setting
* Approachable style with a passion for continuously improving systems
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Experience resolving technical problems and communicating with business users
* Experience of driving vendors to deliver against agreed SLA's
* Experience of the various stages of the IT Project Lifecycle
* Experience of SAP ESS / MSS portal solutions
* Appreciation of ITIL framework would be extremely beneficial.
Ideal candidate must be a strong communicator and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please do not hesitate to apply.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply