£50,000 - £60,000
A global technology brand who provide a social insights platform are looking for someone to join their growing London office as an Analytics Consultant. They help hundreds of blue-chip brand and agencies understand who their consumers are and answer business questions through social data.
You will work with clients to help design and implement research strategies for them. A big part of the role will be to advise companies on the best strategy for using the proprietary software as a resident expert.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with clients and internal teams
- Develop proficiency in their platform and research methodologies, reporting and analysis
- Present recommendations and research strategies to clients
- Build brand, campaign, competitor and industry analysis reports to accompany engagements
- Educate clients on how to use the insights based on their individual needs
The Analytics Consultant will have
- Numerical based degree and love of analysis
- Experience dealing with and working with clients is desirable
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis and delivering insights and reports from this
- Experience presenting data insights
- Strong communication skills
This role offers the chance to work with enterprise clients, brands and agencies at a very high level. They work across APAC and EMEA so you would get multinational exposure.