Who Are They?
Our client is part of a joint start-up venture founded by two globally renowned insurance providers and based in a sought after Central London location. They are seeking an Analyst to join their lean operating team.
As an Analyst, you will be providing analytical support to the team and reporting directly into the CEO.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyses and development of tools to support the control of costs
- Provide analyses that facilitate the creation and maintenance of contracts with clients
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of database
- Collation of aggregated data for analysis and reporting
- Ensure yourself and the team remain compliant with legislation and regulations
- Maximising cost savings profitability for business success
What Are They Looking for?
As a successful candidate, you will have proven experience of analysis and data modelling, with strong experience with a range of systems and data extraction tools. Strong Excel skills are a must and the ability to use data visualisation tools is key. You will have experience of using SQL and be confident with stakeholder management. Knowledge or experience of healthcare and the health insurance sector is desired but not essential. Financial, statistical or accountant qualified candidates are desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new venture and have the flexibility to make the role your own, as well as help to build the business.