Agile Business Analyst - Fareham - £40,000 + Great Benefits
Do you want to work for a high-profile organisation that is going through an exciting period of technology change? Do you want to work for a supportive business that encourages a healthy work-life balance? If the answer is yes, then this may be the perfect role for you...
You will join an existing team of 10 Business Analysts, working closely with an agile development team - using predominantly Microsoft technologies including .NET. There's a mix of new software development and business change projects. You will also play a major part in transforming the business with the latest Big Data tools.
It's a grown-up working environment with flexible working options that include flexi-hours, a 32 hour working week and home-working.
The role requirements can be summarised as follows:-
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:-
- Business Analyst with significant Agile focus
- Experience with User Stories, Use Cases, Sprint planning, Scrum/Kanban
- Requirements gathering and elicitation techniques - workshops, one to ones etc
- Experience of building strong working relationships with developers, business stakeholders & 3rd parties
You'll need to be a self starter, naturally inquisitive and able to take ideas and concepts and make them happen!
- Basic salary of circa £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- A good work-life balance with flexible, family-friendly working options including flexible working arrangements Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm with on-site childcare.
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days after five years service, in addition to 9 days public & privilege leave.
- Very generous pension schemes (10%) with low employee contributions.
- Access to a range of on-site benefits - such as free parking on-site, gym, a range of fitness classes and health services including yoga and reflexology, Costa Coffee shop, restaurant.
- It also offers access to regular bus services, hairdressers and children's nursery for free childcare.
If you are keen to find out more or to apply for the role, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and we can discuss the role in detail. If so please get in touch by calling 01173116437 or email at email@example.com.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.